Digital Signage Solutions

Digital Signage Solutions

U of Memphis deploys self-order kiosk at FedEx Institute of Technology

According to The Daily Helmsman, the student newspaper at the University of Memphis in Memphis, Tenn., the school’s dining services has deployed a new self-service ordering kiosk at the Cyber Café in the FedEx Institute of Technology.

The kiosk takes students’ orders before they go on to pay a cashier, in an effort to reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction.

Director of Dining Services Peter Groenendyk said the order stations won’t eliminate any employee jobs, rather, the device is meant to increase customer service. To read more of this article, visit: http://www.selfserviceworld.com/article/191096/U-of-Memphis-deploys-self-order-kiosk-at-FedEx-Institute-of-Technology

Digital Signs – Background Music Packages

In a twist on standard background music packages, StrandVision is inviting emerging artists to provide their original music for distribution. The artist introduction feature allows StrandVision digital signage customers to select specific artists and add them to the music mix. The emerging artists are automatically featured on the local digital signage display for a short period through an album cover graphic and other information while the selection is playing. To learn more about our digital signage solutions for your organization, visit www.StrandVision.com or give us a call at 715-235-7446 (SIGN).

About Mike

Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage. He has a wealth of Business Marketing experience with over 11 years in electronic digital signage and 13 years in bar coding with his previously sold company StrandWare.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.