StrandVision Digital Signage
715-235-SIGN (7446) | www.StrandVision.com
Have you ever wondered how a signage page got added or deleted from your account? Do you have more than one person updating content? As a StrandVision Digital Signage customer, there are many ways to keep track of what is going on once you are logged into your account.
- One of the easiest ways to track when an individual page was last updated is by going to the Signage Pages, Modify Signage area.
- Be sure you are in advanced user mode by selecting it from the User Mode drop down menu at the top left of the screen.
- Click on the page you are curious about from the list along the left side.
- On the lower right side of the screen (just above the Save and Preview buttons), you will see the date and time that it was changed last.
- If it was changed after February 2 (when the feature was added), you will see the username of the person who changed it last (usually their email address).
- Another place to see a list of changes for the past month is in the Reports menu.
- Hover over the Reports button and click on Changes.
- If you have more than one location available to you, select it from the drop down at the top of the screen.
- You will see a general list of when each page was changed, added or deleted along with when and who made the modification.
- If you ever wonder how often one of your content people is updating your signage, you can follow the Reports, Usage menu selection. That provides a list of the PowerPoint files that have been added to the account as well as when a user logs in to the account.